Work Permits

United States work permit?

If you are in removal proceedings, you are able to apply for a work permit. You can also apply for a work permit when you are adjusting your status and in the process of getting a green card through your family or through a DACA renewal. Once you get the work permit, you can apply for a social security number and a driver’s license.